Saturday, May 8, 2010

Love a Rainy Night

With rain falling on and off all night, my dreams were full of music. Wake up from a dream about old musician friends playing piano and slide guitars, go back to sleep and dream of drums. There are worse things in the world to dream about...








If you are looking for some new beers, Neil and Steve are bringing them in to Dinghy Dock! I'm not a beer drinker, except on those insanely hot days when someone brings me a beer so cold you can't even taste it, prompting me to order one for the same reason another time, but I do love the labels, and my beer drinking buds say these are great. Neil and Steve say...more to come!



The sun has come out now, playing cloud hide and seek in a bluing sky.

and everything looks shiny clean and bright...

 Today is the annual Stamp Out Hunger Day, giving you  an easy opportunity to help those hungry hidden people living around you. Head to your PO or take your canned goods to your mailbox for your postal worker to pick up for you. Follow the link for more information!

There is a sale going on starting at 10:00 today and tomorrow at Casa Ensenada. If you need some furnishings or other odds and ends, or even the whole guesthouse, which is for sale, check it out!

Looks to be another beautiful day in Paradox! Enjoy, where ever your Paradise might be.

7 comments:

  1. Amazing, how things work. Rain in your dreams make you think of musicians. Music with Culebra connections help us dream of rain on the veranda. Did Casa Ensenada sell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve and Neil are my beer heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doug, still for sale, save up your shekels! And best to analyze (huh, just realized the root of analyze is anal) just so, for joy, in this case!

    Deb, join the fan club!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the ice-cold lager/pilsner club myself, which is just another reason I love Puerto Rico! A nice stout or porter works fine in December in the frozen north, but kindly pass the Presidente in the Culebra sun, por favor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe a few got passed...and the glass recycles of Culebra thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There were a few left in the fridge when the plane took off, Hopefully, the cleaning elves enjoyed them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't know but can only only hope so1

    ReplyDelete