Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Clarity

Yesterday a friend of mine on St. Croix said he could see Culebra perfectly clearly. He waved. If I'd been on the right spot here, I might have seen him! Well, that's exaggerating, it is 40 miles away and he's not a real tall guy. But it was an incredibly clear and beautiful day, as have been so many this winter and now Spring. The mornings are still cool (chilly to us), and I still have my blanket out for nightly use. Amazing. Rain would be good though...some rain, not a deluge, please.

I'm still staying home, coughing in the privacy of my own 4 walls, but morning has broken and this is what it looked like to me.

Even with our drought, the bougainviella continues to give color.  The helliconias are kaput.


Kirk and friends got the trimaran FIESTA floating properly again. Much better. Thank you.

And that's about it, unless you want a book recommendation. I just finished reading Lamb and Fool, both by Christopher Moore and sent to me by Doug. Both brilliant and funny and well worth the time to read. If you haven't read them yet, do. Thankfully, I have a box 'o books here that I never got distributed. Ah, the universe knowing. Funny how that works sometimes.

Have a well done Wednesday! Do something woo woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment