Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Church of What's Happening Now

This morning I went to the cart to pack it up so when Joe Ice comes along later today to inflate the tires for moving, bottles and 'stuff' otherwise known as - World Art Gifts - won't go clanging and banging around. It was a bit of a weird feeling, knowing first that I'll be closed for so long and secondly, that I'll be gone for so long. I've not left the islands for more than a month for well over a decade...and can't help but wonder if I'm ready for prime time playing. Of course, it IS going to be a small town Maine, working right near the water, which isn't like being in sky high buildings New York City or London near the Thames...or....Chicago (I'll leave that to Steph). That helps, a lot! I'm saving photos for the actual move itself...all I can say is, those guys better start the bridge work when they said they would or I'm going to be slightly more than ticked off!

Email brought me this from Mary Ann of Coralations. She says there will be a showing on Culebra, so when I know the date, I'll post it. In the meantime, it's the latest dirt!



This morning has been almost still with the humidity thick as invisible fog. If you believe that sweating is really good for you, this should be your happy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment