Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Please, Sir, Could I Have Another Helping of Zoni, Please?

You, gentle reader, might get tired of seeing Zoni Beach show up here often, but I haven't gotten tired of it yet (and it is a good thing I haven't). So while I really, truly tried to leave my camera in the vehicle and just enjoy the late afternoon, I couldn't do it. I tried. I really tried.

These clouds, as close to mammatus as I've seen myself, are what made me hie off the beach and to the camera

After many windy, high surf days, it was lake like yesterday

I'm guessing we got almost a foot of sand back on the beach between yesterday and the day before

I need a wider angle lens!

Lots of guana showing in the afternoon light. No, that is not snow

A show watched all day is still a good show

Thanks, Sol!

Last color of the afternoon

We headed for pizza and shared a big pie with a guy from New York Steve and Doug had met earlier in the day. My camera was put away so the beauty of food and company will have to live in my head. It is always a smile maker to go out where I don't go out much anymore, especially in this lull time, when the pizza place and Blue at the Spot have the sidewalks lined with people I don't see very often. Catching up and hugs are another good way to end a fine day. Wrap me up, Culebra, sea and sky and friends. It's cozy in here.

Have a wrapped in wild wings Wednesday. Do something wonderstruck.

1 comment: