Saturday, June 3, 2017

Almost back!

Oh happy day!! After having my brother go through many, many dance steps to get my computer fixed in the States, it's back and working well! With the new phone and a hotspot, I'm still slow but I CAN post again!

And when the new camera gets here next week (thanks, Sarah!!!!) - because yes, the old one died and was stupid expensive to fix; the tropics are hard on electronics, yes indeed - it will be, like my bro says, a country western song in reverse. I'm so looking forward to playing with my favorite toys again and sharing what happens with you, my patient readers! 

In the meantime, I've taken a bunch of phone photos, some of which may or may not show up here eventually, but almost every day is still filled with beauty to be found, despite the sometimes overwhelmingly exasperating events of the world. I think it makes it even more important to find the beauty and work with passion to keep it, no matter how small the effort might appear. We're all we've got!


Into every life...
Have a scandal free Saturday! Do something supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Not quite where I want it to be but closer all the time. Hope all is well with you and yours!

      Delete