Saturday, December 22, 2018

Culebra Walkabout Views

Though today has been a combination of rain and sunshine, for the most part we've been getting that weather that both locals and visitors wait for, sunshine, the bluest of skies, cool breezes and for bonus points, a gorgeous moon ushering in our version of winter. Oh the light!

Over the last few days, when something catches my eye, again, I'm saving it, for me and for you. We've all been asked, at one time or another, do you ever get tired of this? In a word? Nope.


The school decorations get better every year.




I'm still enjoying the downtown decorations. Behind this Santa, a little girl was looking out to the ocean. 


And there she is!
The old dock is shiny bright


The stockings were hung off the mangroves with care


I don't have to understand a decoration for it to make me laugh
Random joy.

A whole new decor style

Just because. Count the blues.

I like that this path leads to just where you should walk in at Melones.
Avoid the corals (and the urchins), take the sandy route.

Get tired of this? I think not. 

Dancing flora
On this first day of winter, with a full moon tonight (Cold Moon, Moon Before Yule, Wolf Moon) and visions of sugar plums - just plain old plums would be fine - and more dancing in our heads, enjoy what is around you, wherever you are. 

Have a serene Saturday. Do something subtly spectacular. 

1 comment:

  1. thanks MJ for showing us Culebra's magic at this fine time of year...

    ReplyDelete