Saturday, December 15, 2018

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Culebra Christmas!

There are a few things I can always count on here. One is that Christmas, no matter what, is going to make a Culebra appearance. Last year, one of the happiest sights in a difficult year was the lights being turned on in town for Christmas. Something so normal in very abnormal times. 

This year, so much of what happens is in contrast to last year. I find myself almost sluggishly patient in my comparisons of things that need doing and the time it takes to get them done, simply because I know that eventually things WILL be done, regardless of how long it takes. 

Always a fun surprise to see what will be happening in this spot.
Rudolph has it going on!
Just for fun, this is the same spot from 2013
Town is looking great! I think this is one of the best years for decorations. We all have our favorites, of course, and this one will rank right up there for me.

Someone has a sense of humor

Tradition is the base of Culebra


It's not all lovely, luminous lighting and pumped up creatures of imagination and lore. This has nothing to do with Christmas at all, it's just some Culebra ephemera. 

If you know what this is, award yourself 30 points.
If you don't know what it is, you'll just have to come here and find out.
Or, I'll tall you, if you ask real nice. 
Have a satisfaction saturated Saturday. Do something softly.

No comments:

Post a Comment