Saturday, June 7, 2014

I'll Fly Away ~ Zoni Beach

mes·mer·ize
ˈmezməˌrīz/
verb
hold the attention of (someone) to the exclusion of all else or so as to transfix them.

Timing truly is everything and yesterday, a brief time at Zoni was the time. 

I hadn't really intended to 'go to the beach' - it was more of a very long turn-around. Time can be elastic that way here, stretched out of seconds and minutes, sometimes hours, to be snapped back to find barely any earth time as we mark it has gone by at all. Mesmerized.





















































While I was there, the sun played hide and seek (playing havoc with exposure), sometimes it was almost colorless and then that magic combination of light refracted would burst out. The birds didn't care, it was dinner and dancing, me the sandflower observer. While my body was firmly grounded, my spirit was out there, sans catching fish. Thanks, Universe!

Have a salty sight Saturday. Do something soul shaking. 







No comments:

Post a Comment