Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh my

I'm in joyous shock. There really are no words. They say a picture is worth much more, so, I'll let the pictures tell our story here on Culebra (where it seems my mayoral choice lost, but the bigger picture won).






There were a lot of people with us tonight, not shown in the pictures, with anxious worries and then, oh oh oh!!!!!!! And when I left, we were all having a bit of, when we wake in the morning will it still be true? I'm going to go to bed and sleep now, and in the morning if it is still true, I'll be opening my little cart laughing and howling hooray.
America - a hard road ahead, oh yes, but with the man who will do his best to make America best, once again.
(thanks, my friends, for sharing this night with me...thanks Sarah & Dan (my daughter and her boyfriend) , for sharing it with me from Florida....an historic night and we lived to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment