Thursday, November 7, 2013

Slice and Stitch Day ~ At Last!

Today the Dr. will take out the ouchy bits and make my elbow all good. Contrary to some of my more detail oriented friends and family, I'm more the set it and forget it type. Then point me to rehab and cover your ears. I'm ready!

I'm not sure what my photographic and/or typing skills will be like for awhile; there may be a blog post lapse (along with the other ones lately in getting geared up for The Day, sorry about that).

If good wishes and love makes things go well, his hands will be guided on wings and healing will begin with the last stitch.  Will Shakespeare put it best - "I can no other answer make but thanks and thanks and ever thanks."

In my spirit, I feel like this.

 But when I get home, I'll probably be more like this.


See you on the flip side!

Have a triumphant Thursday! Do something ticklish.

4 comments:

  1. all is well, and so it is...........................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mejorate pronto, mi amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gracias! all is is well on recovery road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very good....! now you can say, "been there, done that.! "

      Delete