Saturday, October 4, 2014

Road Trips Ahead

If all goes according to plan and the creek don't rise full of any floating objects unexpected, in a week I'll have my little turtle shell to roam the States a few months a year. I'm just putting it out there for all positive energy as this new adventure unfolds. And fingers crossed. And toes too.

Of course it's an Escaper.
I won't be heading up to Florida to see it until the end of the month, leaving it in the hands of a friend's mechanic to make sure I'm not sitting by the side of the road any time soon, waiting for a miracle. And then there will be new photos of new places with stories to wrap them in.

Be here now. Be here now. Be here now!

Have a salient Saturday. Do something skyinthepie.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! How absolutley fantastic for you - Congratulations! Can't wait to read your about your road adventures.
    Happy Trails,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great MJ. We will be looking forward to your "travelogues" .
    Wishing you all wonderful journeys, William

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy for you!! I know you have been wanting this for awhile. It looks beautiful, much prettier than a Greyhound bus and a lot more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I'll be very happy to leave the driving to me!

      Delete
  4. my, she's yar. (forgive the cross-pollination from vessel to vehicle). sure looks like a comfy home on the range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm hoping, Suz. When I get her all together, you'll have to come road tripping with me.

      Delete
  5. can't think of a more fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete