Friday, January 1, 2016

Free Range Friday ~ Culebra

Figuring one or two of you might need to assuage your activities from last night with something strong and good to eat, I'm going there right away!

Pam sent me a couple of photos the other day and gave me permission to use them here. I love that so much of this meal comes from Culebra.

Here is what she had to say about them.


"Chick peas & feta topping on stuffing of garden tomatoes, spinach,peppers, mushrooms, in a truffle oil red wine sauce. 

Oh the things you can create in Culebra."

Yes, we can actually buy truffle oil on Culebra. If you know just which shelf to look on at Milka's, it's usually there. Not a big seller, but if you happen to need some (and if I were going to go to the effort to make the above? It might become a need).


"Here's a new picture of it cooked with Panko crusted salmon. The tomatoes were from my neighbor Jose. The spinach plant was from Darlene & Fred. It takes a village."

Healthy, happy, yummy! Thanks, Pam!

Next up is Christmas Day dinner from CaliRico! When my kids mix up a meal with Dave, Inez and 

I can only say 'let the mouth watering begin!'

Feliz Navidad to you, Joel!








Elijah made coquito!

Is everybody happy?!
The weather was so icy that the driveway out was impassible, so it became an overnight house party. Luckily, I don't think anyone went hungry. I don't know exactly who cooked what, I only know my kids learned a lot of Puerto Rican dishes and songs and a good time was had by all.

What's better than sharing food with family and friends? Doing it again.

Have a festiverest Friday! Do something fully.


No comments:

Post a Comment