Friday, January 9, 2009

Hiatus


There will be a hiatus here as my computer has expressed its desire to go to America for a facelift.
Being as my computer is as dear to me as...well, any inanimate object that answers almost all of my questions and rarely questions me, keeps me entertained and requires only occasional feeding and NO watering...I'm giving in to the request.

Hopefully it will come back ready to play again, happy, fit and trim. A week? Two? We'll see what happens.



laptop flying away by ginalin


In the meantime it's What's in that....Friday. And since I'm taking a break, I suggest you do the same. Go buy a rotisserie chicken (in America, they are found in the grocery store deli section, or maybe a street fair (more fun than the deli section); here they are found at Pincho Joe's or Dinghy Dock on the weekends). They are between 6 - 8 bucks and will feed everyone or one, lots healthier than fried chicken too. Fix up some potatoes, find something green and wa la. Yet another yummy, inexpensive meal!

I'll be back soon. Y'all be good...and if you can't be good at least be nice. Nice is good.

3 comments:

  1. I will miss you, but your Mac will be better than new after Lewis is done working his magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flying laptop reminds me of the flying toaster screen savers...remember when Red got "married" on IRC? We were trying to figureo ut a good gift and sent her the flying toasters LOL Have a good sweet yummy break and we'll meet when your computer is feeling refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pollyanna,

    Too funny, that memory of Red (which of course brought up lots more...I share a birthday with Red and we did that for years as well...IRC...good lord!). Flying toasters indeed.

    Deb...it's brandy new! You know I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete