Friday, September 3, 2010

It's going to be a slow blog time...I can tell

If my postings are erratic for awhile, it's because of a few factors, but mainly because there is a lot going on in families and I like being in it more than just observing it! We're going to a regatta this weekend (yes, a sailing regatta in Kansas, I'm excited!), getting the goods together to make peach ice cream, listening to the school days of my grands, catching up with Michelle and Ryan, and trying to figure out where I am in this rather large house.

Am I exceedingly happy? Yes I am!

Flower in the woods

Michelle talking about yurt plans

Grayson walking the creek bed...he got me down the trail, but not in the creek...yet

Over by the fire pit Greyson found a frog, a really pretty one too

I'm having a culture infusion of what is cool and hip in the world of kids in America these days. The world is moving very fast and I'm not unhappy to be in the slower part of it, but right here, where family is around me and woods and a lake are close by, life is in pretty excellent tempo. More soon come! Well, pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment