Sunday, September 12, 2010

Monday Monday

It's not really Monday yet, but after a big day of soccer and post Ryan's birthday day, I'm sort of whipped and want to be up to see the kids off in the morning school bus time...so I'm writing this now and posting it too.

Monday is my last 'full' day here and I'm sorry to see this time of my journey come to an end. Too fast, too fast. But I will wrap up all of these memories in my heart mind, children dance pulling wisp webs round, with cries of spider spider to keep me awake...

Whisper secrets in my ear
The ones that you and I can hear
that lead us up and straight ahead
and make for memories in my head to pack up
take home, unwrap, suck on like a juicy bone of laughing, grinning, growing, wrap it up, wrap you up, take you home in the memory songs...til next time...




Tuesday I'm off to California and my son Elijah...but I'm not leaving before I go.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post...can't believe you're on the road again!

    ReplyDelete