Sunday, September 26, 2010

Photos of times and places


Heading north - pretty, isn't it? No, it's breathtakingly gorgeous!
Down at sea level, living the life we love

The shot Elijah picked...good eye, kiddo!
Looking toward Crescent City, I think...not a real pretty town
Gushing rushing river and a hole that I bet took a LONG time to make
Just some more damn beautiful country - the road followed the river, that was the not so twisty part, which means it was really twisty but not as intense as a lot of the road!

A very cool tunnel - yes, we honked and hollered
Here's some of the seriously twisted road, a complete downhill switchback ahead...and a semi-truck heading our way...really. They don't drive slow either, the road sign I didn't get is of a truck FALLING OVER on one of these turns.
Hooray! We made it!
At this point, I have some really sweet photos of Sarah and Elijah but I'm afraid they'd cut off my fingers if I post them, so I can't. But...

This is yarn Janet (from the farm) made and Elijah brought to Sarah, our knitting goddess
A shrine someone made on the corner in the neighborhood here...yep, I must be in Portland
Elijah taking off to head back to California
Which pretty much brings us up, sort of, to now and dinner time. Have a great Sunday/Monday!! Do something with So Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment