Friday, October 8, 2010

Free Range Friday - by delivery

After a little pool time with Jonny (let's talk scared...watching your brother crutch onto the pool steps with a cage on his leg...but I was so cool about it, really! I didn't throw up from fear or anything. Quite unlike the guy from AAA who came to jump his truck battery an hour earlier and literally RAN AWAY when he saw his legl I had to go from one end of the truck to the other to convey messages; "I can't look at that," he said, "I'm very sensitive." Good lord), we talked about going for out for sushi. Then Jonny remembered that one of his fave sushi spots might deliver. I liked the idea because he could keep his foot up. So wam bam, sushi, miso soup, sake, Kirin Ichiban beer...yum! Thanks, Hiro Sushi Express!

A-13, the Emperor - $7.50!!!

Ok, the sake comes in a very urine speciman looking container, 
but it was some of the best sake ever!

Have a good weekend. I know Culebra is soaked and trying to wring out, if the rain would ever quit...

No comments:

Post a Comment