Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rain at night, Sun in the day

Unfortunately, I missed getting a shot of the brilliant morning rainbow on my slow dash down the hill to take care of cat duty. The sky is autumn blue, a few puff clouds around, the sun already full on. These are from the past few days...in Paradox.

From the hilltop looking toward Vieques

Come a little bit closer now

Yes, this is where the name Caribbean Blue comes from

 Bay side

Oh lucky me, my backyard

A Kelli flower - no, I haven't a clue 
what it is, except exotic and beautiful

I'm hoping the cart gets back on the corner this weekend - since I hung my harness up, I'll be waiting on the availability of friends to get that done...in the meantime, I'm looking at ordering chickens for eggs and bread recipes for loaves. Multi-tasking are us (yes, CWIM cooks, shhh, don't tell).

No comments:

Post a Comment