Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Honey, I'm home!

And that's a very good thing! Lots to do, lots of people to see...life is good!

Leaving South Florida

Tongue of the Ocean - which I only learned about after 
posting this on Facebook - I just happened to be looking and saw
this extraordinary...wonder...and had time to shoot it. Thanks, Jim!

Bahamas

Flight path; better than a movie

So close!!!

PR!!! Minutes from landing - Culebra is out there somewhere

Sunrise this morning from the top of the hill

CWIM...very ticked with me but can't 
stay mad under the massage for long

 "Oh shit, she's home!"


Paradox...some call it home.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome home, dear, having been following you all this live-long summer. Must feel great after all your wonderful adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home, chica! LOVE the Oh Shit shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now for the chickens...to the coop, Henny Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, it feels very good indeed...and so many good memories to keep me company while I get back in the Culebra groove...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The heart beats faster as PR comes into view, doesn't it? Of course, it slows down nicely once the bag is unpacked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm feeling pretty happy thinking about the upcoming photos of your re-discovery of Culebra! I had so much fun spending time with you in Maine and I especially loved your happy mama pictures and posts. Have fun settling back in. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. For once I can say and mean it, regarding the trip and being home...it's all good!

    ReplyDelete