Thursday, October 7, 2010

One amazing store

Even though I'm not in Portland anymore, this store still is. We were walking down a street and saw this store with about 100 plastic blow up - don't get excited - pool type toys, strewn around the door. It looked like the worst tacky tourist shop ever, on steroids. I had to see it.


Recycling, it's a beautiful thing

Now...if I can just find some red paint...

This is entirely covered in bead work, from Africa

For some reason, I really like this

I was feeling pangs of stuff lust in a major way

Ann, consider them yours visually!

Good Luck Kitties and lots more
 



Awesome stone and petrified wood sinks


Great architectural finds


Even stones for tiling


These are so wonderful...a heavy paper 
with stencils that aren't flowers! 

This is only a fraction of what is on offer here, so if you're in Portland and happen to need a calligraphy set - a real one - or maybe a 5 foot gong? Cargo's is your spot!

p.s. Someone asked me, again, the other day if I am paid or get 'stuff' from the places or products I go on about in my posts. The answer is no, I don't. Since when has anyone who knows me thought that I actually could do something so sensible?

No comments:

Post a Comment