Wednesday, November 14, 2012

For Ginny



Last night's fundraiser for Ginny looked to be a Culebra good time for a good cause had by all event. I came in late, but not too late! The crowd had been fed, the music was playing and the dancing hadn't started. Yet. There were the usual and unusual suspects and Ginny would have had a good time! To share it with her, Ricky was taking videos so we could all say hello.  I know he got a lot better shots than mine, but you'll get the idea anyway.

There are still donation cans in the stores and markets around town, and the need is still ongoing, so if you didn't make it last night, you can still help out!



Walking up the street I knew it was a good turn out when I saw all of the vehicles lining the street/sidewalk.


Conrad blew into town for the event, always a pleasure to hear him play and see his smiling face. No doubt a nice switch from the cold country! I kept my promise and didn't sing. Maybe we'll get some backyard honkytonk goin' on before he leaves.  Celestial Chuck told me he was sitting on the porch wall, imagining he was back on 'the wall' across from the pizza place. That still is making me smile.

The last time I saw Pat standing still until I left
As you can see, some things never change.
      Some things never change Part Dos. This is right after The Tumble.  Mike's ok!           
There was a lot of work putting this together; kudos to all for putting Ginny first.

Have a walk the walk Wednesday! Do something worthwhile.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good. Hope you raised lots of fundd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the count was, but I'm sure it is more than she had before! She's a great person and well loved around here.

    ReplyDelete