Sunday, December 2, 2012

Simple Sunday ~ Culebra


This is Patge, 5 months old, and these are some words from her foster Mom.

She loves people, dogs, cats, apples, playing with anything and everyone, playing fetch, protecting her foster mom, apples, teaching her temporary foster kid sister pup the ins and outs of doghood, eating, and sleeping! It will be very hard to let this girl go when her family appears, but I will send her lovingly to the right family.
 
This is Cocoa (and her new mama), who, as you may recall, is one of three sisters abandoned on the road here, all taken in and fostered. She's found her home. I think everyone is pretty pleased.


And for your Sunday movie short entertainment, here's Patge in action! 
Let's have a photo of her with her forever family soon!!

2 comments:

  1. We have seven cats and two dogs. I've heard there is a new kitten around, got an eye peeled for #8!
    I wouldn't mind a puppy either, but not at this time.
    I liked the video!
    osaffet 388

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You two do over and above on rescue critters, yea you!! She's going to make someone's life a lot better, I just know it!

      Delete