Monday, December 3, 2012

Uggha Muggha Monday

I'm not sure exactly what is going on here with my innards, but I think I want my mommy! Ok, not MY Mommy, I want Laura Ingalls' Mommy. I want June Cleaver, I want Marmee from Little Women. Especially her. 
 
From a few years back about this time of year, reminding me of beautiful views. It helps.
So instead of something requiring I move around a lot, you get something I think is really cool from the clicking of a keyboard. Ever since I saw it, I've been thinking of, and looking up, old addresses to type in and saw some great places I and some old boyfriends sort of like stalking but different used to live. You can even get Culebra on here. Kind of.

No, this isn't really it! You have to click HERE to get THERE!
Have a good time and you get to help a good cause while you're at it.  Trust me. Really. I didn't send you to the snow globe that has skating, sledding, playing, singing, happy people where, if you shake it, they fly all over the place, screaming in terror - did I? I mean, you can go there if you like (and I know a couple of people who will be all over this), but it wasn't my first choice.

Have a mandatory keep your sick germs to yourself Monday! Do something (not)mutational.

6 comments:

  1. Have a good week!
    citizzz 519

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q: Are there flu shots in paradise(dox)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably, this (or now, that) wasn't 'the flu' really, more of a stomach virusy thing. I don't associate with the flu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. We used to call 1-2 day tummyaches stomach flu but it was a misnomer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I key in my address and I get a photo of my neighbor's junky back yard. What's up with that? Home you're better soon. How's that arm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what you are talking about, can you explain a bit more?? The arm is the arm, some days open, some days closed ;)Thanks. And I'm all better from the uggha muggha, thanks!

      Delete