Monday, December 8, 2008

Opening shot

The CWIM after an action morning
What would we do without friends? Or more to the point, what would I do? A lot less than I do! Bless Teresa, who loaned me her adapter, Debbie and Lewis whose adapter I'll probably see in the mail today, and both they and my bro who are scouting out the best deals on a new one.

More later of the story sort, but some bits of yesterday afternoon and this morning want posting (lucky for you, gentle reader, I did NOT snap any shots of the CWIM having a...field day with a field mouse she triumphed over this morning. I could barely get her away from her fun, no mutilations, just...let the thing lie there and then sneak attack it for the 17th time. I lured her away with her breakfast, only to have her whirl once more on the mouse, which startled me enough to have me jump and land, of course, heel first in the food bowl which slung the contents all over the place. I swept the offender out - the mouse, not the CWIM - and took a garden walk to get over the excitement).



No comments:

Post a Comment