Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yikes!!! note

My adapter (the plug in thing that keeps my laptop goin' on) sort of caught on fire, not fire, but sparks and the bad burning thing, why? why ask why, I have no idea...so since I can't run out to to a mac store, I'm doing the best I can the fastest I can to get back online before the battery runs to zero. It's a Culebra thing, so it goes. I sent out an SOS and I think I'm being rescued by Debbie and Lewis sending me their spare, but that is about the mail, so maybe Monday? Or maybe, who knows.
I'll be back as soon as able. Tonight was the Lighting of the Christmas lights in town...wonderful. And a great story about wireless online...using, ok, I can't tell yet, but very funny, very Culebra. More anon. Hope for the PO to act accordingly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment