Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Saturday

Rain seems to be the word, even though the radar is not showing the gigantic blobs of the last two days, most of which broke up around us. Today it's bits and pieces, some crossing over us, keeping the air cool.

Blooms are rioting!

Spider lily

Flamboyant

Mock Frangipani

Bougainvillea

Neem tree blossoms

Weeds

The bay is green with reflections of the land, with new growth everywhere. Which is good news for the paid weed whackers and we know who you are!


Every once in awhile I see this goose on the bay, this time it was up close. It used to have a partner, but I don't know the story on that...maybe the other one wasn't such a silly goose as to be out in the rain like as this one and myself.


Be open to a serendipitous Saturday. Do something swayable.

2 comments:

  1. I know where to find a mate for that goose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do! I'd not try it myself though...

    ReplyDelete