Sunday, May 30, 2010

Putting the Sun back in Sunday

The Sun woke me up this morning. blasting into my pillow. Which, after you haven't seen it properly for a few days, isn't a bad thing at all. And it was 6:30; I was being lazy anyway. Now if it would only deliver the Sunday NYT's...

Not much, but it's there

Here's a color we haven't seen for awhile

It is still pretty monochrome out - 
except for flowers and insects

Did I mention flowers?

I walked to the end of the yard to see what I could see. Some extra boats at Dakity with a three day weekend on board. I imagine with this slight weather break they will be piling in as the day goes along.

When I got to the stony little beach, there was a Coca Cola can lying there, oddly enough with a bendy straw next to it. My thought process went sort of like this:

"Damn it, trash, and figures it is Coke, I can't stand Coke, can't people stop using the ocea...blahblahblahblahblah"

Oh so cleverly staged Coke can/straw
to represent the smallness of...yeah yeah

"Well, it's a light thing, probably blew off the table, ok, don't get all crazy...why do they have to drink the damn stuff blahblahblahblahblah"

"Oh! It's a full, unopened can! Wow, it really WAS blowing out there. And, it's one less can of Coke someone can drink!" [skipping back up the trail]

Trash can plunk in one!

One year ago

Have a sanguine Sunday. Do something sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment