Thursday, May 6, 2010

A thank you note

Dear Sue & Keith,

Thanks so much for sharing your perfect spot with me yesterday. I'm glad you took the time to find it, even if you called yourselves picky...it was effort well rewarded! The beauty of the views, the gorgeous house, the good food and drink, and especially your company made for a wonderful day and evening. And I promise not to keep saying "Oh my god!" if I ever get out there again. At least...I'll try. Really.

Love,

MJ

p.s. Your lottery ticket is in the post.

The pool view

There might be more shades of blue, but I'm not sure

Not a bad way to wake up...

Sail Rock

Sail rock through the pool rails (and no, this isn't photoshopped!)

I love this shower...I want this shower!

Shimmery tiles...like using LSD without the drawbacks

First sighting of St. Thomas in a long time

Creepy duck (you know those portraits where the eyes follow you? 
This duck was like that, except it moved to follow you...scary)

Yes, Mummy, I'll go take my bath now

Pura Vida...oh yes

It's a beautiful day in Paradox! Again.

4 comments:

  1. You were right, St. thomas is out there!

    Lovely spot, Sue & Keith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, so that whole Davida Copperfield/made it disappear thing is toast now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Doug! Just trying to keep MJ in the style she had become accustomed to after your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are funny and I'm so lucky! Thank you for helping me keep my crown as the Luckiest Woman in the World!

    ReplyDelete