Saturday, August 21, 2010

Catch up Saturday

With other views on my soon come horizon, I'm oxymoronically gently grabbing the times I have left with both hands and a clicking shutter. While watching the weather move across the Atlantic...






Blackberries for Jonny

Laurie's raspberries 




I heard there are no snakes in Maine...they lied!

Anhinga/Cormorant in fog

I finally got those rocks, Janet!

Me and my shadow

Oh, it's not over yet. Now that Laurie saw (as did I for about 20 seconds) a seal down at the river, there is still another challenge ahead! But for now, I'm mentally starting to wind up the Maine section of my summer adventure (especially since it doesn't feel like summer anymore!)

Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Charlotte's been busy...beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has indeed! There are these other things, called 'fairy blankets' here, where the grasses are just covered in webs, but I haven't been able to catch them at just the right time...yet

    ReplyDelete