Saturday, August 14, 2010

More of this than that

I'm still sorting through photos from yesterday's full of contrastingly diverse moments, so while in the choosing/holding pattern, you, gentle reader, willl just have to be content seeing my daughter Michelle in Colorado, 14, 000 feet in the air! I actually noticed her cool orange flip flops and was chided for not noticing the view...hey, I'm a Mom, she IS the view!!


And a few signs from the D.E.W. Animal Kingdom...





Ok, I can't resist a few of the critters calling...After this pig and I got snout to lens, I had a smudge on my camera the rest of the day that I didn't notice until I was going through the photos later on.

I'm not sure what that says about me...some people look through rose colored glasses 
and see just fine. I guess I see through pig slobber the same way...







And (one of) the promised Amy photo! Amy, and Bob (more about Bob later, he's the man who put this place together - and a couple of lines aren't enough), are like those circling planets that have magnetic thing going on, while bystanders wait for the laughing crash. Which happened a few times. I'm debating telling the joke he pulled Amy and I aside to tell her...it involved...oh, I can't! Never mind! Somewhere, Laurie has a photo of us after the joke though, that might have to do for tomorrow.

Wildings attract

Happy Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment