Monday, August 23, 2010

Popham Beach from Dark to Day

I still can't get over this fantastical beach. The contrast to every other beach I've ever been on it so great that I kept wanting one of those 360 degree cameras to take you for the ride. But this was the best I could do for now (and yes, there are more photos to come so if beach photos don't press your waa waa pedal, move along with your day!).









The next photos may all look somewhat the same, but 
I became entranced with the motion of the water over the rocks...





After waiting for the sunrise, we thought this might be it but it was in the entirely wrong direction...turned out to be a reflection of the actual sun trying to break through the clouds and was the most intense color the sky showed all morning

I'm looking out my borrowed bedroom window, the grass no longer painted on green, signs of a changing season. With touches of three seasons, I can say it's good to Mainerated...



2 comments: