Sunday, November 14, 2010

Culebra Sunday Mid-November


I'm not sure how almost half of November is over, but the calendar tells me it is so.
Walking down to the water this morning I was crouched down taking photos and a small flock of some sort of birds, sparrow like, whizzed inches from the top of my head and the front of my face like the Blue Angels on a mission. I've had hummingbirds wwwoar by me, but these little top guns were loud! They hid very successfully in the mangroves and it wasn't quite light enough to get a picture of them...maybe next time. Pretty brilliant anti-human space going on...

Once again, the radar looks pretty good today, and so did the dawning, 
with everything in flower exciting the birds and insects; finally it is 'after the rain'









  A little Sunday Pablo Neruda...

I have a mind to confuse things,
Unite them, bring them to birth,
mix them up, undress them,
until the light of the world
has the oneness of the ocean,
a generous, vast wholeness,
a crepitant fragrance.

Have a serene Sunday. But do something silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment