Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fly Me to the Moon

I hope you got to see the full moon last night. It was...




It just was.

This is from a friend of mine from St. Croix, something she wrote around 1990. She gave me permission to use it on the blog.


"Here I am (we) in Culebra, in a restaurant & pool place.  Not a hall- because its not.  A local gathering place w/ local food  ie. fish,pork.chicken..pollo. Served w/ rice of course. We are a minority, here in this restaurant.  We are not treated that way.  AND thats how a civilized civiliation..should be..
Depending on your perspective...
Walking in not knowing
Leaving knowing ...
that's how I would like to be
and would walk in again..

I didn't even know Culebra existed in 1990. I'm so glad I know now.


Have a heart touchdown Tuesday! Do something that takes you too high (in a good way, in case you need direction).

1 comment: