Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This post is brought to you by Joseph


In the land of supposedly super connectivity, there was no connecting until a few minutes ago (blog speak for it happened then but I'm posting it when...ever) when Joseph, one of AT & T's gods, came and wired my brother's new world. Which is a great new world, I'll add here, with the beach a two minute walk to the left and the Intercoastal a two minute walk to the right. More on that, much more than you probably want to know, later.




We've had a swirling whirl of moving, organizing, swimming, eating, drinking and a lot of laughing. That works.

Farewell for now, PR! Culebra looked so beautiful as we flew away, but I'd left my camera in my backpack. 
The important things first. Leave airport, find sushi place. Eat. Drink sake.

And then, the beach.

Hillsborough Inlet...just a little walk down that away

My brother, King of his new world.

The wind this morning was howling.
Have a wonder full Wednesday. Do something wunexpected.

4 comments:

  1. Where are you MJ? I know Culebra is missing you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pompano Beach...a quaint beach town that hides behind a facade of condos and apartments. I miss Culebra whenever I'm not there; not like a weight of ache, more like...something you have on every day and you don't and you feel sorta kinda nekkid without it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate leaving Cayman, and know how you feel. Windy here too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But it is great to have time with my bro and more family and friends ahead!

    ReplyDelete