Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Man Walked Into a Bar


Only to find that his skills were once again needed to sort out computers, phones and incredibly pleasing and effective insect repellent salve. Along with...okay never mind, let us all just assume this is a fairly varietal sort of man.

When his skills at balloon magic were extolled and he found himself more properly introduced to the bridal part of the newly wed couple, he went, once again, into his dry bag of tricks and nononono, he did not pull out a plum.

Daryl's whole posture and mouth set screams - what IS he making?
Withheld (verbally) skepticism (these people are a little weird, is this going to be a bar joke on me?)
Charmed! Not the feared plasticized XXX object, but an adorable little...uh...mousie/kitty/doggy...thingy.
This all went very fast so the photos were of the unposed 'not waiting for me to be ready' variety, so I hope you get what I saw. Another happier hour at Dinghy Dock! p.s. I have no idea if this is really what Daryl was thinking,  but it's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Have a trusting Thursday! Do something trickily nice.

1 comment:

  1. This horse walked into a bar and the bartender said...
    .
    .
    Why the long face?

    ReplyDelete