Wednesday, October 17, 2012

and now, for the news...

For the next couple of weeks, I have a cast on my typing/eating/drinking arm, so posts could be a little thin on the ground. Or not. No, I didn't fall down, ward off a horde of chickens, save a falling child on a bungee cord over a raging river. More drably, it's an old injury that needs a little support. Like a lot of old things do. 

I tried to take a photo of my cast but can't figure it out. My gain, your gain, win win!

The sunsets have been transportingly beautiful. Try to catch one soon!







Have a wonderous Wednesday (night)! Do something not wobbly.

 

6 comments:

  1. WOW! and WOW! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure out why you can't take a picture of your cast.... Stand in front of a mirror...

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ, we all want to see the cast LOL
    take it easy though
    lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, did you notice the face in the second photo? Blaise just dragged me in here to see it. He sez it should win some kind of reward. I agree! Sorry about the arm stuff. I went thru that when I broke my wrist, so I collapsed my tripod down to tiny-tiny and used it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop being so modest....not only did you do all those heroic deeds but you've been single armedly preventing storms from hitting culebra....even their god had to rest after seven days...tee hee hee....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maji, I didn"t notice the face! Barb, I'll try to get a pic; Mark, I tried but...it looked stupid. Shawke, thanks! Bear, shhhhhhh. Some things must not be spoken!

    ReplyDelete