Monday, October 15, 2012

Awwwwwwweeeee Puppy Love Monday

You know how they say bad news usually comes in threes? I'm happy to tell you, sometimes it's just tough news and it can come in fives. Or sixes. Or eights. This time it's in fours fives. Once again, Culebra is playing host to Dump the Puppies, a seasonal game played much to the dismay of dog lovers and frustrated helpers alike. Combine a love of animals with a sense of responsibility, where a person picks up what has been uncaringly tossed away and I bring you ~

Hey! It's not our fault we don't have a home! But look, we're every color you might fall in love with.



These three were found...oh, it doesn't really matter where they were found. Here they are and they need homes and they need love as much as they want to give it. Or at least loving fostering until they can get homes. Can you help?

Then we've got this little girl. It's Dump the Cutest Puppies Ever Month, apparently.




I wish I could take all of them, but I can't. I wish some of you could take at least one, and maybe you can. If there's a chance you or someone you know (hey, Christmas is coming!) could be the forever home person for these sweeties, please contact Animal Welfare of Culebra animalwelfareofculebra@yahoo.com and/or Teresa teresatallevast@gmail.com for more information.

Edited to add this from Teresa, another loving home needed.

"Also I have this handsome guy, 15 lb adult male terrier,  2 yrs old, neutered and housebroken. Very friendly with humans and dogs."

Hey, all the work is done with this guy! He just needs a roof, some food and a lot of people love. Oh, and water. Water is good.


Have a flip the mean to magical Monday. Do something massive.



6 comments:

  1. I wish I could take the brown one! But two is our limit. (And the 7 cats...) Heck there's only four, you can handle four... more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mark, I can barely handle the cat that owns me! I'm sure your island has plenty of 'extras' but if you know anyone stateside who might need a friend, let AWC or Teresa know! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUST PLACED THE ARTICLE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE.......WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAPPEN..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish we could send one to Nesta....she needs a new pup to train in her magic ways....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could send one to you, bear!

    ReplyDelete