Friday, October 19, 2012

Free Range Friday ~ Fajardo

Yesterday I spent a good part of the day in Farjardo. I never knew about the free trolley until a really nice woman in one of the places I went told me about it; what a wonderful service! You catch it at the terminal and hopefully, where you are going is on the route loop.

But if it is not going where you are and the ferry isn't too far away and you have been sitting on your bottom way too much, you go walkabout. So I did.

I was taking this photo when some high school girls walked by. One of them told me about what it means when one or more or none of the hooves are raised up. Her friends asked her to explain the whole thing. In fact, this is only sometimes true, but I thought it was pretty cool that she took the time for me.

Mushrooms growing next to the road. Obviously, Fajardo gets more rain than we do!

Just a house I like.

Mary must be pretty important here...but I feel sorry for her, all closed up.

How it used to be. Notice no iron grillwork.


This staircase has always intrigued me. If it's a staircase, in the Guest House Express.

I think I'll stay at the Fajardo Inn; sorry.

How are we allowed on the ferry if they only want 'regular passengers'?

It is hard to tell how very steep this ramp is. But it is so steep, they need helper ramps. Quite a show!
 And now it is morning and I'm home. A lot of glorious rain. Thank you, universe!


No food today, one hand typing is hard enough. All joking aside, please!

Have a feel the fragrance of your world Friday. Do something fanciful.

No comments:

Post a Comment