Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Every Picture Tells a Story

I was digging around (virtually speaking, alas) in some old photos the other day, as a few were being sought for selling, Many I remembered, a few I'd forgotten - out of thousands that's apt to happen. But all of them bought back instantly that moment in time, even to feeling the weather, the smiles, the journey.

Some of you were there, in one way or another; some are gone, in one way or another. Some of you have never been here and that needs to change! If this flashback makes you feel good, I can do a bunch more (photographer tech talk - bunch, like herd or pod or flock).

If you want to see them individually, just click on the photo, any photo.





























Have a totally wonderful Tuesday/Wednesday. Do something trickytreaty with wowness.

4 comments:

  1. When I looked at these on my phone at lunch, the yellow flower was my favorite. Now at home on the desktop, I don't know. The purple krocs, the castnet, love the expression on the cows face, bird profile, the plane??? I can't pick a favorite, they are all wonderful photos. Coffee table book, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one of these days, shawke, when my angel support comes in!

      Delete
  2. Oh what a treat! OMG. I've sat on Flamingo (?) and watched this black sky come toward us and it veered off to ourleft and not even a drop on our side of the veer. Wonderful.
    AND, I saw a spout once when we were taking off from St. Thomas, I think, in the Goose, the water-ski plane? No one else saw it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those are the sights that stay in our minds and soul. photography is just the imperfect reminder of the real thing.

      Delete