Saturday, November 7, 2009

Round up and reminder

The reminder first. Tonight is the Chefs for Charity dinner at Bahia Marina, so don't forget as you wander through your Saturday. 7:30, 20 bucks, a good time. Be there!

Here are a few photographs that didn't fit in here or there during the week. It's been a slow week in Paradox, but tonight's event should pull it all together well. I don't know what everyone is cooking, but I know it is going to be all sorts of delicious!

The white orchid is blooming

An especially high tide...I was looking for stepping stones!

I love this blossom - it won't be around for months and then...surprise!

p.s. For those of you who follow the blog through reminders that haven't been updating, sorry!! I'm not sure what the fix is, but I'd suggest re-doing your sign up and see if that works. Please let me know! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment