Thursday, October 20, 2011

Calm and Bright on the Hilltop



Yesterday was another incredibly beautiful day here. In the afternoon we had a fast and furious rain storm that reinvigorated some drooping plants and cooled off the heat into the evening. Today looks like it will be just as gorgeous.




Today is a resting day for me, to try and expel the frog who has taken up quiet residence in my throat. I'm thinking that if I'm very quiet, he'll head back to his swamp. But that doesn't stop the sun from rising!




Have a tranquil Thursday. Do something on tip-toe.

4 comments:

  1. All the Caribbean blogs I look at today have gorgeous pics of nice weather, here it's all cloudy and windy and nasty.....
    Whaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some weather out there for sure. It's your turn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Doug, I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete