Saturday, October 15, 2011

Culebra Time

The Company, me, The Pilot Friend
Because I've got company and because managing time is not a huge strong point with me, I'm posting pictures more than words so I don't get so far behind that I really don't know what day it is! But just as an aside, Luis the veggie guy was here yesterday and I really should have gotten photos, because he is bringing in some great veggies and fruits along with gorgeous mushrooms, huge dates and much more. Three kinds of potatoes! I mean, fingerling potatoes. Here. Check him out next Friday.


 Some guy carrying coconuts...

 If you know Culebra, you DO know where this is!

 Some lit up thunderheads early this morning

Clouds got in my way

Have an un-soggy Saturday (unless you want to put on rain boots and splash in puddles!). Do something silly.

3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite kind of post. Great pleasure looking at pics and I don't have to think much or read much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful sky, people and a place to live,

    ReplyDelete