Friday, October 7, 2011

Culebra Free Range Friday ~ Feed Your Head



I know I said last week that I'd do something with food for this week's Free Range Friday...it's just that food doesn't always go from the mouth to the belly. Sometimes it goes from the eyes to the mind to the spirit.





From the first hint of dawn on my little dock to a ride along hilltop trip with a friend, my world looked, once again, shiny and new. My spirit was hungry. Now I'm almost full.




Have a feed your head Friday! Do something filling.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE your dock at dawn picture MJ! You are truly gifted!!

    ~beachbound

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have been Gifted...(over and over again!). Thanks, Sue, glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wish is my command. Baby back ribs in the smoker. Last of the home-grown 'maters ripening in the window sill. Kathy's making cucumber flan. A baguette from Companion Bakery (panadaria, natch), and enough beer, wine and liquor to toast every half inning of the Cards-Philly finale this evening.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very happily reporting that the Cardinals won behind the studly Chris Carpenter's shutout; sheepishly reporting that those veggies for the flan were freakin' zucchinis, not cukes. DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No doubt Kathy is happy to have corrected info on her flan, but hey, maybe cucumber flan is next!

    As for the sport report...all I get is some red birds got a nice place to stay from a hot carpenter. Send him down here please.

    ReplyDelete