Sunday, March 25, 2012

Settle Down Sunday

It looks like a line of rain is making its way to us via the VI's. But it also looks like we could have some clearing up later on. So get comfortable, whatever you are doing, and enjoy your Sunday!

When the sun decides to play, it really likes to play. Greys go wild!
Desert roses don't just grow in the desert. I don't even know if they grow in the desert; I've never been.
This looks like a tropical island. Amazing.
Spider lilies don't bite.
Have a soothing Sunday. Do something spaciously.

6 comments:

  1. Your Desert Roses look thirsty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Latitudinal parallels...yesterday's forecast for today was clear skies and 78 degrees, so I sent out an "all hands on deck" email for a spring pagan convocation at our property on the river. Need the forecast to follow through (overcast needs to burn off) but I'm committed, regardless. C'mon, goddess del sol! There is spaciously Sunday bonfire on deck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♪♪...Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain...♪♪ thank you, goddess del sol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are pretty happy, the wind was beating them like mad though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be doing a pagan spring goddess sun dance here for you, Doug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, just got the sun comment...yippee! Now my chicks won't have to be traumatized watching me dance.

    ReplyDelete