Saturday, March 17, 2012

Snake Charmers and Other Sights

There're a hundred stories in paradox...to coin a phrase. Here are a few of them. But first, happy St. Patrick's Day! Don't forget, no alcoholic beverages will be served or sold after either 6p.m. or midnight - I've gotten conflicting stories - until 7p.m. Sunday, due to the primary elections. Just in case you need to go shopping.

There will be winners. There will be losers. Some of the losers will continue to be winners.






There will be plenty who just keep on being exactly who they are.


Sometimes, choosing the not so easy way is the best way. 






Sometimes, you have to find your lost ones and bring them home.



No matter what, we know the beauty of Culebra can always be found all around us.


Even if you find it from a bathroom window.


Have a see what is around you Saturday. Do something soul searching.

8 comments:

  1. I love it that goats are seemingly returning to Culebra-dom. I haven't seen any since my first visit, in 1995. Can Culebra Fog cheese be far behind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't that be awesome?? If Susie and I had our way, we'd be making some Culebra Fog. I can't milk because of my arm but someone out there can...someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. This one touched me exactly where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bathroom view from Dingy Dock??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you two yesterday! Sorry I had a place to be and couldn't stay and chat more. Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon, yep! Best bathroom view winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your pictures!
    I especially like the boat, but thought it was too small after seeing a man and a bicycle in it.

    I wish we had hummingbirds..

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's not a small guy and it wasn't a small bike either! No hummingbirds??? Wow! I'd miss them a lot.

    ReplyDelete