Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday Tidy-Up Time



Some housekeeping to attend to here:


The polls for voting in the primary (March 18th) will be opened from 8:00 to 4:00. I'll have more on locations for each when...I know them!


There won't be any Tuesday bread next week, since I forgot a project set up before there was a Tuesday bread day. Sorry about that! As the winter/spring population changes around here, I'll be making some additions to the bread line up, involving things like cinnamon and zucchini, olives and dried tomatoes (not all in the same loaf). More ahead!


I still don't know the name of that plant! Since I look at it about 50 times or more a day, it's starting to bug me (will I remember it after I learn it? what were we talking about?)


There are some really great movies lined up at the Cine. To find out more, you can check out the facebook page or get on Pam's List for announcements of upcoming movies (and a whole lot more things Culebra).


Mark your recycle/reuse/get something old new to you calendars for the week-end of the 10th. There will be a 'garage sale' to benefit the library, at, surprise! the library, Friday from 10 - 4 (this is being put together by Judy Clark - if you know Judy (ClarkAfterDark) you know the woman can put together the very coolest of reusables, if you don't know her, come see what she's got). The Sister's annual flea market will be on Saturday to benefit the families and children of Culebra. Even after reading the location, I'm not exactly sure where it's going to be, but I'll find out or some more savvy reader can let me know.


The planets are putting on a show these nights. I could go on about it but if you are interested, check out the quick view of what you might be missing here.


Ok, get the dust pan, I'm done.


The string of pretty amazing weather days continues. With spits of rain, racing clouds and a lot of wind on and off, the sun has been pre-eminant. We're so lucky!!






Have a take the long view Thursday! Do something teachable. And welcome to March!

2 comments:

  1. Can you please post the email address for Pam'sList?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but I can't! The list is available but with too many people randomly signing up out of curiosity, she gets cut off for using too much bandwidth as this isn't really a business, but something she does out of love for Culebra; she doesn't have her own server to handle loads of traffic. Hope that's clear!

    Feel free to message me and I'll pass along your request.

    ReplyDelete