Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Share and Share Alike

There are those of you who know Neal and those of you who don't. If you've been to Culebra and fallen in love with it, it doesn't matter whether you know Neal or not, you'll get it. Even if you don't drink Rum.

photo credit: Neal Burtner
I know you pay attention to sunrise and sunset and share a lot of great pictures so I thought of you when I saw this from Brewers Bay by the airport on St. Thomas.  It is just unusual, like there is more sunset on the water than in the sky or something.  But also, it was my first night away from Culebra and I can still see Culebra in the background and that makes it a special photo to me.  I miss everyone already but I did get a handle of Cruzan rum for 12 bucks so that will help get me through my first night away.  

Neal (other Neil)

Thanks, Neal! See you next winter!

This morning is un-busy as yet. I'm saving my strength for my town trip to the collecteria to take care of dinghy/houseboat biz. Hopefully all will go smoothly and I will walk out with a big smile about how simple it was, with the proper bits of paper in hand to go to Fajardo and get those precious little stickers that keep the boogey man (in the form of DRN) away. Or at least happy!

Then I can (if I want to and after much fixing up) go out with the big kids at Dakity!)


Maybe I'll bring her a flower.


Maybe not.

Have a will it to be done well Wednesday! Do something wishfully.

[ed. note: collecteria report - everything went smooth as buttah, onward to Fajardo!]

No comments:

Post a Comment