Saturday, July 21, 2012

It's Circus Saturday!

No, not here in Kansas, but on Culebra. The circus, if you haven't been to it, is seriously big fun, Culebra style and not to be missed if you have the opportunity to go, because nothing says Culebra like this circus. Trust me! I wish I could transport myself home just for the night.

For you people who are interested in domes, here's one we found the other day when we got lost driving. My phone GPS took us on a very scenic route, ending with a road closed sign. We were all glad for it, because there were cabins and other funky homes set in rolling woods. Very un-Kansas like (I have permission from the granddaughter to say that) and really pretty. All one street away from where we were supposed to be. Thank you, Miss Moneypenny!


Have a sensation filled Saturday! Do something shinily spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment