Thursday, July 31, 2014

Anatomy of a Culebra Sunset

Last evening, for the first time in a long time, I got to watch a color full sunset. Earlier, it was so clear I thought I could read street signs on St. Thomas (sort of like seeing Russia from your backyard, but tropical). The Sahara dust had cleared out, my eyes weren't begging to be rubbed and my skin wasn't covered with what feels like the remnants of a gritty body mask. It was pretty divine after days and days of haze and dust.

Free business idea for some entrepreneur - collect lots of Sahara dust (simpler than it sounds, just collect it from windowsills, screens, tabletops, or any other surface. Anywhere.) Make it into some kind of very special product, say, Holy Sahara Dusting Powder or Dry As the Desert Facial Rub for Oily Skin. 













And then it was good night good night.



When the lighthouse light of Culebrita can be seen, that's a sign. Ok, for me it's a sign. Time to go!

Have a talismanic Thursday. Do something tip toe topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment