Thursday, July 3, 2014

Rain, Glorious Rain!

Yesterday the word was out that our water was soon, very soon, going to be rationed, starting with Culebra and Vieques, due to the very low rain amounts we've had. A short rain just happened and while I can't see anyone else, I'm sure I'm not the only one doing the happy dance! Sorry, visitors, truly, for the grey skies and water from them, but we desperately need this break in our usual sunshine.

It's still beautiful, even with a grey coat on!

Brown is not my favorite yard color

Cwim thinks it might be snowing out there

That's about all I know today. Coolness after heat that is too early. A chance big and little cisterns will  get some filling. That's all a good, collective thing for here, for now.

Have a non-torrential Thursday. Do something thirst quenching.

2 comments: